BKPM Main Duty:
To coordinate policies and services in the field of investment based on the provisions of laws and legislation.
- Analysing and proposing national investment planning
- Coordinating implementation of national policies in the field of investment
- Analysing and proposing a policy of investment services
- Determining norms, standards, and procedures for the implementation of investment services
- To Develop opportunities and potential investments in the region by empowering business entity
- Creating investment maps in Indonesia
- Coordinating promotional actvities and investment cooperation
- Developing sector on investment through fostered investment. among others, promoting partnerships, improving competitiveness, creating healthy competition, and desiminating the broadest information in term of investment activity
- Fostering implementation of the investment, and aid the completion of various obstacles and consulting problems faced by investors in carrying out investment activities
- Coordinating and implementation of one stop service
- Coordinating domestic investors are running the planter investment outside the territory of Indonesia
- Providing licensing services and investment facilities
- Fostering and serving general administration in the areas of planning, administration, organization and governance, employment, education and training, finance, law, public relations, archiving, data and information processing, and household equipment; and
- Implementing other functions in the field of investments in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.